Loading - single shot
REMEMBER TO KEEP THE MUZZLE OF THE AIR RIFLE POINTING IN A SAFE DIRECTION AT ALL TIMES.
- Apply the safety catch*
- Fit the single shot pellet loading plate - the two pins should be pointing downwards and be at the back of the plate (see flash slideshow, below)
- Lift the cocking lever and rotate it 45 degrees to the "1 o'clock" position - pull it back until it clicks into place (about 50 mm) - then pull it further against the spring tension until a solid "click" is heard **
- Check that the pellet is not damaged and place it directly into the breech using the loading channel as a guide
- Push the cocking handle forward and make sure that the handle is down
- THE AIR RIFLE IS NOW LOADED!
Disengage the safety catch and the rifle will now fire.
* Electronic models.
** Classic (manual) models - electronic models are automatically cocked.
With the safety catch pushed up into the 'Fire' mode, a red light will illuminate. The rifle can be 'dry' fired (no pellet in the breech) without any mechanical damage occurring.
TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO THE RIFLING, ONLY USE SOFT METAL PELLETS OR BULLETS