Loading - the ten shot magazine
REMEMBER TO KEEP THE MUZZLE OF THE AIR RIFLE POINTING IN A SAFE DIRECTION AT ALL TIMES.
Note: The two countersunk screws located in the magazine housing must be in place and tightened when using the 10 shot magazine.
To load and insert the 10 shot magazine
- Apply the safety catch
- Rotate the breech bolt by 45° upwards and pull fully back. The action should give an obvious click. Release the bolt and return it to the first position. Then slide the magazine from the left side keeping it flat against the breech. Note that the magazine can be adapted to fit from the right or both sides by moving the magazine stop pin
- The magazine can now be loaded
- Load one pellet into the large bottom hole ensuring that the pellet head passes the seating o-ring. Rotate anti clockwise to load each subsequent pellets one click at a time up to a maximum of ten pellets
- Replace the magazine back into the breech block and return the bolt forward to the closed and locked position
- THE AIR RIFLE IS NOW LOADED
Disengage the safety catch and the rifle will now fire. On CDT (electronic) models a red light will illuminate to confirm the rifle is in fire mode. To fire the next shot rotate the breech bolt by 45° upwards and pull fully back the last movement of the bolt is against a spring, which will rotate the magazine. Return the bolt forwards to the locked position to chamber a pellet into the barrel. When the last shot is chambered a red dot is displayed on the left side (right side on right handed rifles) of the magazine. It is possible to remove and 'top up' the magazine should shooting time allow. The magazine can be converted to opposite-side insertion, by moving the magazine stop pin on the front face of the magazine from one-side to the other